HOUSE OF THE POET MARINO MORETTI
Open from June 27 to September 6 from 4:30pm to 11:30pm; everyday.
Open all year round.
The Moretti-House can be reached by car or public means of transport.
In this house, where the gifted poet and writer Marino Moretti, highly ranked on the national panorama, was born in 1885 and died in 1979, the books and writings, which were given to the Town Council by his sister Ines, are preserved.
Today the House of Moretti is an important cultural workshop dedicated to the literature of the twentieth-century, where important exhibitions and events are held every year, such as a biennial Literary Prize, takin place in the month of October, and an exhibition from June to September.
Latest update: 15/06/2020